Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Package review: Bear suit

The bear suit makes you look like a bear. It can also make you look like a real human. If you are a boy you may like this because bears are furocious! If you live in California you may like this because bear is the state animal.  I think it is a unique "package" that is cool. I bought it and I think it is really cool as a customer myself.

Ratings:

Mesh: This is a very simple mesh, and doesn't go for girls or many outfits. For that reason, I am giving it a 5.5. However, if you can pull it off, it looks OK.

Price: 100 robux isn't a lot, but it's quite expensive for something this simple. I think it should be around 40-75 robux. So, for that reason, I am giving it  7/10

How good it looks on people: As I said not long ago, you have to be able to pull it off, or it won't look right. So, I'm giving it 6/10.

Overall score: 6.5/10

(Start written by bowyoshjr3000, the ratings by starz4ever6 (me) )

No comments:

Post a Comment