Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets

Thursday 9 February 2012

Nibbley's Limited Corner - Article two

Dark horns of pwnage
Sup guys welcome to Nibbley Limited corner, I have some news for you about the recent limiteds.

Dark Horns Of Pwnage I thought would fail, although it is staying at about 300 over original price. I found out these go well with almost any hat but I'm not buying due to lack of robux this week, if I were you and you wanted some horns buy them. But if you don't that's fine.
Wanderer vampire slayer


Another new limited i have seen is the Wanderer Vampire Slayer, It was only 20R$ so its high in profit prices seem pretty stable at around 350R$.




Ninja necktie

Ninja Necktie came out a few days ago was 50R$ and now its staying stable at no more than 275R$. A stylish tie for the secretive and stealthy.

Ninja master: Dojo of doom
The Ninja Master: Dojo Of doom is very high in profit as it was 500R$ and is now reaching about 3k. A very good stylish hat for anyone and fairly rare with only 350 in stock.

Advise on limiteds for me? Wanna know whether to buy or not? Just send me a message and I'll let you know!

Laters my Nibblets.

Iluv~

4 comments:

  1. Your doing a bit of everyones job lol but i like it becuase i may not have enought time to make articles due to school =_=.. thanks starz for helping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops my mistake i keep thinking starz is doing the reveiws becuase she posts them sorry wow i failed lol

      Delete
  2. I do do my own reviews sometimes. But I mainly make place reviews and gear reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete